Thursday 6 November 2008

Ok, so, first blog...

I know I said I would never start doing one of these things, I had always loathed the blogosphere, mainly because people weren't blogging for fun but because they were blogging to try and get money. I realise this is no different than say, going out and starting a business or whatever but there was something I didn't like about this, just one of those annoying fads that will fade away into the horizon in a few years.

However saying all that, some guys in my ICT class were creating their own blogs on this site, not to make money but just to detail the adventures we have in ICT, which is always a pretty hilarious class =P This reminded me of when I used to write a journal on another site, which I always found pretty relaxing and fun but eventually got bored of it. So now i've decided to start up again on this site.

I'm not entirely sure what i'm going to blog about, just whatever I feel like at the time, I was thinking about maybe doing a blog about Guild Wars (mainly the PvP side) which is a competitive MMORPG and about my Guilds progress in Guild vs Guild battles, but it really would take a tremendous amount of explaining due to the complex nature of the game so i'm not sure about that.

Chances are the blog will mainly just be about the day-to-day ongoings in my life, which might be a bit boring, but hey, gives me and excuse to avoid doing schoolwork!

No comments: